Yag-Howard Dermatology and Aesthetic Center
Welcomes You Back!
We are pleased to announce that Yag-Howard Dermatology and Aesthetic Center is open for both our dermatologic and aesthetic patients.
Because your health and safety are always our top priority, we will continue to exceed state and federal health, safety and infection-control standards. In addition, for as long as necessary during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will maintain the following enhanced infection-control protocols:
1. Will be rescheduled if they: have fever, cough, cold or flu symptoms; are feeling unwell; traveled out of the country in the past two weeks; traveled from a high-risk area in the past two weeks; believe they have been exposed to the Corona Virus (COVID-19.); or refuse to wear a mask.
2. Maintain a safe distance from each other in common areas like the waiting room and both check-in and check-out areas.
3. Use our single-use pens for sign-in and any other signatures needed.
4. Can “wait-in-your-car” if you wish to avoid the waiting room. Just let us know when you arrive, and we will text you when your Exam Room is ready to walk into.
Our Doctors and Staff Continue to:
1. Wear masks.
2. Wipe down all exam-rooms with anti-viral wipes after each patient.
3. Wipe down all door handles with anti-viral wipes multiples times throughout each day.
4. Continue Offer teledermatology appointments for patients with minor conditions like: acne, rosacea, or for treatment follow-ups and medication refills.
As we adjust to our “new normal”, our purpose remains the same. Yag-Howard Dermatology and Aesthetic Center is committed to delivering to our patients the very best care in an exceedingly professional, friendly environment. Thank you for your continued loyalty and for your patience with our enhanced infection-control precautions.
Please call us at 239-529-DERM (3376) if you have any questions, or if you wish to schedule an appointment. Our entire YHDC team truly looks forward to seeing you and caring for you soon.
Dr. Cyndi Yag-Howard and my entire YHDC staff